Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Buildings and Facilities
Caption Midland City Hall
Date c. 1934
Catalog Number 2005.620.0007
Description Postcard photograph of the Midland City Hall, it formerly served as the Pythian temple until 1934. Located on the corner of Larkin & Ashman, facing St. Bridgid church. It was a lodge run by the Knights of Pythias.
Object Name Print, Photographic
Place Midland, MI
Orig/copy Original
Print size 3.5" x 5.5"
Collection Midland County Historical Postcard Collection
Source Midland County Historical Society
Classification Buildings
Government
Courthouses
Correspondence/Postcard
Search Terms Government, City Hall
Organization, Knights of Pythias
Subjects Postcards
Photographic postcards
Government facilities