|Title||Buildings and Facilities: Library, Midland|
Photograph: Midland Library
Midland High School class of 1916 sitting on the front steps of the "Free Reading Room"
Midland's first library and free reading room. The building was originally the Unitarian Church located on the cornor of Ashman and Ellsworth.
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Print size||8.5" x 6.5"|
|Collection||Midland County Historical Photograph Collection|
|Source||Midland County Historical Photograph Collection|
Churches & Temples
Library, Reading Room
School, Midland High School
Church, Unitarian Church