|Date||Feb 6, 1916|
Postcard photograph of the aftermath of the fire that destroyed the Madill Block, also known at the time as the Hotel Madill and previously the Sherwood House.
Written on the back: "Hotel Madill Burned, Sunday Feb. 6, 1916. This is the way it looks now, see our little barn [?]."
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Print size||3.5" x 5.5"|
|Collection||Midland County Historical Postcard Collection|
Business, Madill House
Business, Sherwood House