Postcard photograph of Union School, located at the foot of McDonald Street where Grove Park is currently. The school was built in 1872 as Midland's first K-12 school - it burned down on October 21,1908.
The postcard (sent to members of the High School Alumni Association) is addressed to "Warren H. Beardsberg".
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Print size||3.5" x 5.5"|
|Collection||Midland County Historical Postcard Collection|
School, Union School
School, Midland High School